Australian Facetors' Guild Limited

Membership Renewal via website

• 17 Nov 2021 2:35 AM
    Message # 12131440

I've been a member of the AFG for several years now and today I went to renew my membership via the website.  I'm in the US and also a member of the USFG.

I see the website has been updated recently, but I have a suggestion.  If the AFG website allowed members to renew and make payment via PayPal automatically, similar to what is provided on the USFG website, the AFG might gain more members.

I've always been impressed with printed copy of Facet Talk, that I've always gotten since I've been a member.  I always take the new ones to the group where I facet when I receive a new one.  Many of my faceting cohorts are very impressed with it too and and have expressed interest in joining the AFG.  

It's just my opinion, but if access were made easier (using members current information & having a way to pay via PayPal immediately) via the website, the Guild might gain many more members.

• 18 Nov 2021 6:50 AM
    Reply # 12134067 on 12131440

Yes, PayPal would make life much simpler for those outside Australia.

• 24 Nov 2021 2:15 PM
    Reply # 12145579 on 12131440
    Anonymous member (Administrator)

Hi Glenn

The AFG do allow you to pay for your membership through PayPal and have done so for a number of years now. I thought that you are given the option to pay by PayPal after you had completed the form online. If this is not the case let us know. Cheers Reg

• 25 Nov 2021 11:30 AM
    Reply # 12146989 on 12131440
    Anonymous member (Administrator)

Renewal can be made from September each year. Renewal can be done online through your profile by clicking on your Name, top right of the main page under Guild Limited or by hard copy with the form printed on the reverse side of the address sheet with Facet Talk at renewal time

Copyright 2015 Australian Facetors' Guild Limited  •  Site by Highland Creative